Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware file from the D-Link website. The file is in .bin file format.
2. Log-in camera web UI and enter setup/Maintenance/Firmware upgrade
3. Click BrowseБ─╕ and specify the firmware file.
3. Click Upgrade. The camera starts to upgrade and will reboot automatically when the upgrade
New Features: Firmware New Features Version
1. Updated mydlink agent version to 2.0.19-b51n
2. Updated Digital Signature
1. Update mydlink agent version to 2.0.19-b51 1. Update mydlink agent version to 2.0.19-b23
2. Add the login check mechanism on Web GUI to solve Brute Force Attack
1. Update mydlink agent version to 2.0.18-b09
2. Disable the SSL2.0/3.0
3. Disable the RC4/DES
4. Support the browser language auto detection
5. Add new DDNS selection
6. Add support for Motion detection, direct MJPEG decoding, and Privacy
masks on non-IE browsers
7. Add 50MB/30 sec Event on SD function
8. Add 720P resolution for profile 2
9. Add Bonjour Name function
10. Enhance the Wi-Fi stability 1. Change Agent version to 2.0.17-b59.
2. Support 2-way audio on App
3. Support playback on App
4. Set passive mode enable of FTP as default 2 DCS-2330L Firmware Release Notes
Problems Fixed: Firmware Problems Fixed Version
1. Fixed the Cross-Site Scripting(XSS) issue
2. Fixed the security issue of tunneling RTSP streaming over HTTP
3. Fixed the issue that wireless connection is lost after FW upgrade
4. Disable SSH connection 1. Fine tune the Wi-Fi adaptivity trigger level.
2. Fix the 2-way audio issue on iOS8.
3. Update the time zone table list to support some existing time zones
4. Modify the event rule configuration to conform to Schedule Recording set up
on mydlink portal.
5. Modify the PIR sensitivity level similar to DCS-2132L rev. B.
6. Modify the e-mail notification rule for event e-mail/log and revise the e-mail
7. Modify the SMTP & FTP package.
8. Fix the issue that sound detection notification is always triggered.
9. Fix the IPv6 DHCP related issue.
10. Fix the Ad-hoc channel issue.
11. Fix the issue that camera would cycle and overwrite recording files when
there would be still a large amount of free space in HDD.
12. Fix following vulnerabilities of Onward security test.
О│╛ CTTI -VU -103-37001: UPnP Service Crash Caused By Malformed UPnP
О│╛ CTTI -VU -103-37002: OpenSSL ChangeCipherSpec man-in-the-middle О│╛ CTTI -VUZ -103-37019: sddownload.cgi Path Traversal О│╛ CTTI -VUZ -103-37020: sdlist.cgi Path Traversal О│╛ CTTI -VUZ -103-37021: TLS/SSL Server Supports Weak Cipher
О│╛ CTTI -VUZ -103-37023: Config Backup Administrator Password Stored in
13. Fix the issue that there is no video image shown on playback list of mydlink
14. Fix the issue that camera would stop SD card recording during the
1. Remove the PSIA protocol. Fixing getting the snapshot without
2. Fixed the issue that the certificate on the camera wouldnБ─≥t be reset after
3. Fixed the issue that after performing the endurance test, camera would stop
uploading snapshots to SMB when periodic trigger is set.
4. Fixed the issue of image with green tone in some case.
5. Fixed the issue of access permission configured on Access List.
6. Revised Helpful Hints for clarity.