Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware file from the D-Link website. The file is in .bin file format.
2. Log-in camera web UI and enter setup/Maintenance/Firmware upgrade
3. Click BrowseБ─╕ and specify the firmware file.
3. Click Upgrade. The camera starts to upgrade and will reboot automatically when the upgrade
New Features: Firmware New Features Version
1. Update Mydlink Agent to 2.0.20-b25.
2. Watch live streaming using a web browser such as Edge, IE, Firefox, Chrome or Safari
supported by Adobe Flash Player.
3. Change default live view to Flash mode.
4. Change the HTTPs self-signed certificate to SHA2 algorithms.
5. Support to send the email notification to multiple email addresses.
Note: Multiple recipients must be separated by a semicolon, ';'.
6. Change the default system time to 2016-01-01.
7. Change the copyright year in the web-UI to 2016.
8. Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.1q
9. Add the authentication mechanism for CGI command: config/stream_info.cgi.
1. Update Agent to 2.0.20-b06
1. Initial Release
2 DCS-5000L Firmware Release Notes Problems Fixed: Firmware Problems Fixed Version
1. Fixed CSRF vulnerability for the cameraБ─≥s web-UI (Exclude CGI APIs). 2. Fixed an issue that Time zone setting for Minsk should be GMT+3. 3. Fixed an issue that Daylight saving time may not be set correctly for the
4. Fixed an issue where IP Camera blocks CGI request from Chrome and Edge. 5. Fixed the Б─°RSA-CRT key leaksБ─² vulnerability.
1. Updated Direct Mode behavior to support concurrent client/AP mode