Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware file from the D-Link website. The file is in .bin file format.
2. Log-in camera web UI and enter setup/Maintenance/Firmware upgrade
3. Click BrowseБ─╕ and specify the firmware file.
3. Click Upgrade. The camera starts to upgrade and will reboot automatically when the upgrade
New Features: Firmware New Features Version
1. Upgrade mydlink agent to v2.0.18-b61
2. Remove SSL, change to support TLS.
1. Update mydlink agent to 2.0.17-b60 for fixing mydlink notification fail issue.
2. New mydlink agent 2.0.17-b55.
3. Change the default FTP to passive mode.
4. Change WPS LED on 10 seconds after WPS succeed.
5. Change LANDAP protocolБ─≥s password length to 0-32 characters.
6. Change copyright from [2012-2013] to [2012-2014].
7. Change camera default time from [2013-01-01] to [2014-01-01].
8. Support Win 8.1 + IE 11.
9. Support Java 7 Update 51.
10. SSL Certificate will be automatically self signed (regenerated) during initial
1. Add schedule feature for motion detection function.
2. NTP source port change to port 123
3. Add user can configure interval setting for motion detection of mail/ftp. 2 DCS-932L Firmware Release Notes
4. User account name is limit as: 0-9, a-z, A-Z, Б─°.Б─², Б─°-Б─°, Б─°_Б─².
5. Update Mydlink agent to v2.0.17-b31
6. Limit Б─°AutoБ─² FTP image frequency not over 5 frames/second. Firmware V1.06_b4 is only supported by wizard v1.02.10 or above.
1. Change maximum admin password length, from 8 characters to 30 characters.
2. Change PPPoE retry timing, retry connection on 30 seconds interval till connect.
3. New ActiveX to support long admin password.
4. Default time change to 2013-01-01
5. Change IR LED Night to Day switch timing to 7 seconds.
1. Add mydlink agent version displayed on Web UI.
2. Update Java program to support new mjpeg streaming format
3. Change NTP request timing
1. Upgrade new mydlink agent to v2.0.16-b4
2. Secure the configuration file with the new changed encryption method.
3. Remove two WebGUI Hidden Pages for RD develop using.
4. Remove the Telnet Daemon will be activated about 5 seconds when the Device is booting.
5. Remove the hidden FTP server.
Problems Fixed: Firmware Problems Fixed Version
1. Fixed ip task will be restarted issue on DHCP renew time.
2. Fixed E-mail/FTP cannot be started issue if motion detection is enabled first. 3. Fixed UpnP issue with DIR-826L router 4. The max length of Admin password change to 32 characters 1. Fixed ios6 live view hang issue Б─⌠ modify mjpeg streaming format 2. Fixed sometimes startup java view failed on Win 7 + IE9
3. Fixed live view issue if http port is changed to 12345. 4. Fixed live view streaming cannot pass through routerБ─≥s virtual server. 5. Fixed e-mail loss issue when live view the camera.
1. Fixed the live stream canБ─≥t display when using the https connection.
2. Fixed bad audio streaming on 3G internet access.
Known Issues: Firmware Known Issues Version 3 DCS-932L Firmware Release Notes