Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware:
1. Download the latest firmware file from the D-Link website.
2. Log-in camera web UI and enter Setup/Maintenance/Firmware upgrade.
3. Click Browse and specify the firmware file Б─°DCS-3010_v1.10.01_wwБ─².
4. Click Upgrade. The camera starts to upgrade and will reboot automatically when the upgrade
New Features: Fireware New Features Version
Schedule Device Reboot
Problems Fixed: Firmware Problems Fixed Version
D-Lab bug 1. DCS-3010 couldn't be set a 36 characters password by SetupWizard SE v1.05 and its
admin page [Bug ID DBG13070113, DBG13070112]
2. DCS-100 couldn't recognize the DCS-3010 by Manual Insert with Auto Detect [Bug ID:
3. Time and Date of DCS-3010 couldn't synchronized with a NTP server after the Internet
connection recovered [Bug ID: DBG13010350]
D-Track bug 1. MJPEG boundary parameter is missing [Bug ID: DEUR20130523000005] 2. IE crash on Win7 64 [Bug ID: HQ20130523000003] Others 1. Security hole issue 2. Enable RTSP Authentication default. 3. SetupWizard DHCP and static IP setting issue.
2 DCS-3010 Firmware Release Notes Known Issues: Firmware Known Issues Version
1. Camera would reboot unexpectedly during endurance test. [D-Lab Bug ID:
2. Some snapshots on FTP server would be in 0 KB. [D-Lab Bug ID: DBG13090018]