These release notes include important information about D-Link switch firmware revisions. Please
verify that these release notes are correct for your switch:
1. If you are installing a new switch, please check the hardware version on the device label;
make sure that your switch meets the system requirement of this firmware version. Please
refer to Revision History and System Requirement for detailed firmware and hardware
2. If the switch is powered on, you can check the hardware version by typing âshow switchâ
command or by checking the device information page on the web graphic user interface.
3. If you plan to upgrade to the new firmware release, please refer to the Upgrade Instructions
for the correct firmware upgrade procedure.
For more detailed information regarding our switch products, please refer to Related Documentation. You can also download the switch firmware, D-View modules and technical documentation from http://tsd.dlink.com.tw.
* It is not necessary to upgrade PROM code.
D-Link switches support firmware upgrade via TFTP server. You can download the firmware from
D-Link web site http://tsd.dlink.com.tw, and copy the downloaded firmware to the TFTP server
folder. Please make sure that the TFTP server is accessible from the switch via networks.
Upgrade by using CLI (serial port)
Connect a work station to the switch console port and run terminal emulation program capable of
emulating a VT-100 terminal. The switch serial port default settings are as follows:
Baud rate: 115200
Data bits: 8
Parity: None 2 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
Stop bits: 1
The switch will prompt the user to enter his/her username and password. It should be noted that
upon the initial connection, there is no username and password by default.
To upgrade the switch firmware, execute the following commands: Command Function
download [ firmware_fromTFTP [ <ipaddr> |
Download firmware file to the switch.
<ipv6addr> ] <path_filename 64> image_id
<1-2> ] config firmware image_id <1-2> [delete | boot_up] Change the boot up image file.
show firmware information
Display the file name of current boot
image and configuration.
Reboot the switch. Example:
1. DGS-3200-10:4#download firmware_fromTFTP 10.90.90.91 DGS3200_Run_1_35_B023.had image_id 1
Command: download firmware_fromTFTP 10.90.90.91 DGS3200_Run_1_35_B023.had image_id 1
Connecting to server................... Done. Download firmware...................... Done. Do not power off! Please wait, programming flash......... Done.
DGS-3200-10 Gigabit Ethernet Switch Command Line Interface
Firmware: Build 1.35.B023 Copyright(C) 2009 D-Link Corporation. All rights reserved.
Upgrade by using Web-UI
1. Connect a workstation installed with java SE runtime environment to any switch port of the
2. Open the web browser from the workstation and enter the IP address of the switch. The
switchâs default IP address is 10.90.90.90.
3. Enter administratorâs username and password when prompted. It should be noted that the
username and password are blank by default.
4. To update switch's firmware or configuration file, select Tools > Download Firmware from
5. Select the type (IPv4 or IPv6) of IP address of the TFTP server and enter the IP address. 4
DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
6. Enter the name of the firmware file located on the TFTP server. 7. Select the Image ID you would like to store the firmware file. 8. Click âDownloadâ button. 9. Wait until the âFile Transferâ status reaches 100% and the âProgram Firmwareâ status shows
10. To select the boot up image used for next reboot, click Configuration > Firmware information in the function tree. Click corresponding âSet Bootâ button to specify the
firmware that will be used for next and subsequent boot up.
11. To reboot the switch, select Tools > Reboot System from the banner.
DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
12. Select âYesâ and click âRebootâ button to reboot the switch.
New Features: Firmware New Features Version
1. Enhance trusted host to support 30 entries and by application 2. Support DHCPv6 client 3. DHCPv6 Snooping + NDP Snooping + IMPBv6 4. Change parameters "countdown" to "3-30" minutes and "time_interval" to
"5 - 600" seconds in broadcast storm control.
5. Support IEEE 802.3ah 6. Host-based IGMP snooping fast leave 7. Enlarge password length to 32 characters for user account 8. Enhance Greeting Message to support 24 lines, each line supports 80 bytes 9. Support get memory status via SNMP 10. Authentication Database Failover enhancement: Add a parameter that when
radius server times out, bypass client authentication
11. Add DHCP local relay option 82 with keep, replace and drop action 12. DHCP option 12 13. Add a MIB file to get switch's serial number 14. Support to disable a trunk member port 15. Configurable CLI terminal length 16. Support static IGMP snooping group 17. Support exception/debug handler, if there is an exception happens, the
switch will save all necessary information into flash then reboot the switch
automatically. After that, user can download the debug information by TFTP
18. IMPB v3.82 19. Enhance show config command to see specific effective and modify parts. 6 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
20. Change max. 802.1X host-based access control user from per port
limitation to share per system pool basis.
21. Support edge port in STP mode 22. Support Command logging with account message 23. JWAC monitor enhancement (show IP address and user ID with MAC
address for authenticated JWAC user)
24. Support PPPOE circuit ID insertion 25. ''Show fdb security' command to show MAC entries created by security
26. Radius accounting for WAC 27. Send a trap after save, download/upload configuration file completed 28. Send a trap when upgrade firmware via SNMP is finish 29. Support NLB 30. Support BPDU Attack Protection 31. Support LLDP-MED 32. Support config max_mcast_group with replace and drop action when
exceed max multicast group
33. Support FQDN: DNS Resolver 34. Disable the " refresh " behavior when the clipaging is disabled. 35. Log enhancement: Spoofing attack to include IP address along with mac
address and port number
36. Support Voice VLAN v2.1 37. ACL assignment after successful authentication 38. Support filter command under show config current_config, NVRAM and
39. Changing the way to configure port speed and duplex settings 40. Enhancement of "show ports" command by adding extra information, eg.
media type, speed, utilization and etcâŚ.
41. Provide flexibility to alter/change the default port no. of SSH from 22 to the
42. Add a MIB to create static FDB 43. Support DHCPv6 Relay Agent 44. Support âshow error portsâ command 45. Auto-recovery for disabled ports from broadcast storm control 46. Support intermediate CA Certificate 47. Support JWAC roaming 48. Support LACP trap definition v1.1 49. Support pre-config TFTP setting 50. Support 802.3ah extension â DULD 51. Support âshow tech supportâ troubleshooting command 52. Rename "Multiple Authentication" to "Compound Authentication" 53. When typing 'show config' command, show encrypted password in "enable
54. Support Gratuitous ARP 55. Support per queue bandwidth control 56. Pass through reserved multicast packet when enabling igmp_snooping or 7 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
57. Add new MIB definition for DLINK Zone Defense 58. Sending Acct-Status-Type=Start when joining igmp group 59. Support MAC Blackhole 60. Support SD card management 61. Add force_agree parameter to immediately execute the reboot/reset
command without further confirmation.
62. Support Loopback detection v4.03 63. Support Password recovery enable/disable 64. Support WAC customize web page 65. Support user privilege authorization by TACACS+ authentication 66. Support RADIUS VLAN assignment with VLAN ID or VLAN name by different
67. Support option82 remote-ID user-configurable or option82 removable
option when DHCP Local Relay enabled
68. L2 protocol Tunneling (L2PT) 69. Support configuration file can be config with filename 70. D-Link Green 3.0
4. Power Saving by LED Shut-Off 5. Power Saving by Port Shut-Off 6. Power Saving by System Hibernation
71. Support DHCP Server 72. Open user level access right to Cable Diagnostics feature
1. Support new model DGS-3200-24. 2. Support Private VLAN feature. 3. Authentication database failover: Be able to switch to local database for
authentication when RADIUS server fails.
4. Support the allocation of configuration and image files into the SD memory
card on the front panel.
5. L3 Control Packet Filtering: Support the filtering of DVMRP, PIM, IGMP
Query, OSPF, RIP, or VRRP packets.
6. ACL Counter feature that shows the ACL usage statistics. 7. Support the display of system uptime in CLI.
v1.50.B019 8. Support ARP Snooping Prevention that provides an alternative to âIMPBâ,
with simpler configuration (only check IP/MAC binding).
9. Enhance the support of max trunk groups for DGS-3200-10 to 5 groups,
DGS-3200-16 to 8 groups and DGS-3200-24 to 12 groups.
10. D-Link green technology: Support cable length detection for power saving. 11. Support ACL wizard feature in WEB interface. 12. IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) v3.61.
Configurable threshold number for illegitimate entries that can be
recorded in the FDB (IMPB v3.5)
Prevent legitimate user from launching unicast ARP spoofing
attacks.(IMPB v3.61) 8 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
13. SNMP trap support for SIM, STP and MAC-based access control. 14. Accept RADUIS VLAN assignment with VLAN name and type formats. So it
can comply with Cisco RADIUS Server.
15. Support the configuration of 31bit subnet-mask prefix(RFC3021) 16. Support SNMP traps for the link status change. 17. Add show reports and router port in IGMP Snooping group 18. For DGS-3200-24 only: Add an OID 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11 to detect
19. For DGS-3200-24 only: Supports per-port MAC for the protocol packets
including GVRP, STP, 802.1X, CTP and LACP
20. For DGS-3200-24 only: Support File system for SD card 1. D-Link green technology: Support link status detection for power saving. 2. Support IPv6 ready logo core phase II certification. 3. Multiple Authentication. 4. DHCP Server Screening. 5. VLAN trunking. 6. IGMP authentication. 7. ISM VLAN. 8. Cable diagnostics. 9. IP-MAC-Port Binding v3.4 10. Web-based access control v2.0
7. RADIUS to Local database failover 8. HTTPs 9. Detailed ports auth_state
11. IGMP Snooping enhancement: Data Driven Learning so the switch will
build up the entry in its multicast table when sniffing the multicast traffic
from the media server. Typically used in an environment where the
multicast server is connected to the switch directly.
v1.35.B023 12. LBDv4.0 trap.
13. Enlarge port security to 64 entries. 14. Add âUP Time and Expiry Timeâ column while âshow igmp_snooping
15. Support DHCP local relay to insert option 82 information on DHCP
broadcast packets in clientâs VLAN.
16. Block broadcast packet in DHCP relay. 17. Egress filter to drop all unknown unicast/multicast packets. 18. Customize JWAC authentication welcome page. 19. MAC-based access control can be dynamic VLAN assignment without Guest
20. Display replying IP instead of broadcast IP for ping broadcast address. 21. Enhance port-based bandwidth control granularity from 512Kb/s to
22. Enhance MAC-based Access Control for the authentication process which
initiated by capturing "new traffic" which instead of "ARP or DHCPâ packet.
23. Add an OID 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.11.1.8 to detect temperature (only
supported on DGS-3200-16) 9 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
v1.11.B004 1. Support DGS-3200-10 A2 hardware
1. Support new model DGS-3200-16 2. Upgrade PROM code via TFTP 3. Product serial number can be displayed on GUI, CLI and be queried via
4. Fan failure and recovery logs/trap 5. Capability to display the fan status (only for DGS-3200-16) 6. Add port information on STP log event while STP topology changes 7. 802.1v protocol VLAN 8. ACL/CoS user defined packet content 9. RADIUS accounting for JWAC 10. Add mask function on trusted host 11. IPv6 Microsoft NAP supported 12. Support IPv6 RADIUS authentication
v1.11.B003 13. Enable logout feature and logout timer for WAC
14. TFTPv6 client 15. RMON v2 (Probe config group) 16. IPv6 management via WEB, SNMP, Telnet 17. ICMPv6 18. IPv6 Neighbor Discovery 19. IGMP v3 snooping 20. Support 24 multicast filter profiles and 128 limited IP multicast address
ranges per profile
21. Static MAC-based VLAN 22. Support JWAC target VLAN mode 23. Add Ping & TRACEROUTE MIB 24. Add the ability to forward the unregistered multicast traffic to router port
even when the âfilter unregistered groupsâ option is enabled
v1.00.B015 First release, please refer to datasheet and manual for detail function supported
Changes of MIB & D-View Module:
The new features of MIB file are also included in the corresponding D-View module. Please
download the D-View module on http://tsd.dlink.com.tw. For detailed changes of MIB content,
please refer to the modification history in each MIB file. Firmware MIB File New Features Version
enhancement: Add a parameter that when
radius server times out, bypass client
BPDU Attack Protection
FQDN: DNS Resolver 10 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
DHCPv6 Relay Agent
IEEE 802.3ah extension â DULD
D-Link Green v3.0
1. Enhance trusted host to support 30
entries and by application
2. Get memory status via SNMP 3. Command
download/upload configuration file
5. Send a trap when upgrade firmware via
SNMP is finish
6. Gratuitous ARP
1. IMPBv3.82 2. DHCPv6 Snooping + NDP Snooping +
1. JWAC monitor enhancement (show IP
address and user ID with MAC address
for authenticated JWAC user)
2. JWAC roaming
D-Link Green 3.0
l2mgmtDGS3216.mib l2mgmtDGS3224.mib L2ProtocolTunnel.mib
L2 protocol Tunneling (L2PT)
1. Support config max_mcast_group with
replace and drop action when exceed
max multicast group
2. Pass through reserved multicast packet
when enabling igmp_snooping or
1. Change parameters "countdown" to
"3-30" minutes and "time_interval" to "5
- 600" seconds in broadcast storm
2. Auto-recovery for disabled ports from
broadcast storm control
PPPOE circuit ID insertion
Radius accounting for WAC
Intermediate CA Certificate
Add a MIB to create static FDB
SD card management
WAC customize web page 11 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
Voice VLAN v2.1
New MIB definition for DLINK Zone Defense
lldp-dot1.mib lldp-dot3.mib lldp-med.mib
IPV6-TC.mib DIFFSERV-DSCP-TC.mib ianaaddressfamilynumbers-mib.mib IEEE8023-LAG-MIB.mib rfc2856(HCNUM_TC).mib rfc4836(MAU).mib IANA-MAU-MIB.mib ie8023ah.mib INET-ADDRESS-MIB.mib
V1.50.B052 No new update
Authentication database failover
mba.mib Wac.mib Jwac.mib Filter.mib
L3 Control Packet Filtering
File System with SD card (DGS-3200-24
System with SD card (DGS-3200-24
Display of system uptime in CLI
ARP Spoofing Prevention
1. Cable length detection 2. Add an OID 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206
to detect temperature (DGS-3200-24
1. Support SNMP trap support for SIM, STP
and MAC-based access control.
2. Support the SNMP traps for the link
IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) v3.61
Add show reports and router port in IGMP
Display replying IP instead of broadcast IP
for ping broadcast address. 12 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
1. D-Link green technology: Support link
status detection for power saving.
2. Add an OID 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.11.1.8
to detect temperature (only supported
1. Support DHCP local relay to insert
option 82 information on DHCP
broadcast packets in clientâs VLAN.
2. Block broadcast packet in DHCP relay. 3. Add âUP Time and Expiry Timeâ column
while âshow igmp_snooping groupâ.
4. Data driven multicast 5. LBDv4.0 trap. 6. VLAN trunking. 7. IGMP authentication 8. Enlarge port security to 64 entries.
Support IPv6 ready logo core phase II
IP-MAC-Port Binding v3.4
1. DHCP server screening. 2. Egress filter to drop all unknown
Customize JWAC authentication welcome
Web-based access control v2.0 3. RADIUS to Local database failover 4. HTTPs 5. Detailed ports auth_state
MAC-based access control can be dynamic
VLAN assignment without Guest VLAN
Definitions of Managed Objects for Bridges
Remove and obsolete by RFC4188.mib
v1.00.B015 First release. Please refer to datasheet for supported SNMP MIB files.
Changes of Command Line Interface:
The section below only shows command line changes that may bring backward compatibility
issues with configuration settings for previous version of firmware.
Any new feature commands that do not have backward compatibility issues are not included in the 13 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
below section. Fireware Changes Version
1. Remove 802.1X CLI direction control parameter
2. Username "enable" cannot be created
1. Remove config IPv6 nd rs ipif <ipif_name 12> state [enable | disable]
V1.35.B023 2. Remove config wac vlan <vlan_name 32>
v1.00.B015 First release
Problem Fixed: Firmware Problems Fixed Version
1. When IP-MAC entry violation happens, device does not send IMPB traps.
2. Correct LBD function behavior for combo ports (DI20100609000006) 3. When download firmware to 21 devices which joined a SIM group at the
same time, all members could not complete the firmware file transfer.
4. If STP on SIM commander switch is enabled, upgrade firmware to all
member switches will cause STP convergence re-started.
5. Trendnet RG router TEW-633GR as a DHCP client can receive address via
DHCP correctly but switch does not create associated IMPB entry by
6. When connect/disconnect a LACP member port (not all member ports),
STP topology change was occurred, and the traffic through the LAG port
was dropped. (DI20100910000006)
7. DGS-3200 ACL cannot deny IPv6 (Ethernet type 0x86dd) packets.
8. The message will be displayed "Error: already register!! /dump
authentication admin_user" when rebooting. (DI20101122000002)
9. When STP is enabled and traffic control for multicast (threshold 512) is set,
switch receives âtopology changeâ events, but physical links are not
10. Device System IP interface cannot be ping from LACP link.
11. Android device cannot do JWAC authentication via RADIUS. 14 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
12. After download the config via telnet, and type âsaveâ command from
console, switch will go to exception mode.(DRU20110325000008)
1. Fixed that the Private VLAN setting "promiscuous port" in Web UI is
incorrectly displayed in "trunk port" part. (DI20090820000002)
2. Fixed that if DGS-3200 and PC are in different subnets (i.e., L3 switch in
between), PC can receive the SNMP trap, but need to wait about 20
3. Fixed that after power cycle, DGS-3200 cannot receive the "cold-start" and
first "linkup" trap.( DI20090820000016)
4. Fixed that under JWAC customize page, some Japanese characters, for
example "ĺ ĽĺŁ", will fail to display correctly when save/reboot the switch.
5. Fixed that the SD card command, drive_id cannot be specified by using tab
after 'copy' or 'erase' command. (DI20090918000005)
6. Fixed that 1G SD card cannot be accessed after format by WinXP FAT16.
7. Fixed that DGS-3200 does not send the linkchange_traps of link
aggregation's member ports. (DI20090924000022)
8. Fixed that incorrect command spelling: Correct âmutlticast_vlanâ to
âmulticast_vlanâ in delete igmp_snooping mutlticast_vlan command.
9. Fixed that DoS vulnerability in the TCP-induced: After DoS attack stops,
the TCP sessions always stays in "finWait1" and doesn't time-out.
V1.50.B052 10. Fixed that PHY enabled copper ports LED by default. Even only fiber port is
connected, the PHY remains power down/up and flash one time on copper
port then disappear.
11. Fixed that LBD (Loopback detect) does not work if the port is MAC-based
access control enable port. (DI20091026000009)
12. Fixed that when igmp_snooping is enabled, if DGS-3200 receives one OSPF
hello packet, it will send duplicated (two) such packets out.
13. Fixed that MAC address authenticated by MAC-based access control may
not be correctly displayed by CLI/telnet. (DI20091105000026)
14. Fixed that DGS-3200sâ configuration file cannot be loaded completely and
enters in greeting_message editor. (DI20091111000008)
15. Fixed that after correctly created LAG (Link aggregation) groups, then user
creates IMPB entry in LAG ports. The LAG member port configuration
cannot be loaded successfully after reboot, causing by LAG ports cannot be
established. (IMPB and LAG cannot be configured at same port. If users try to configure
IMPB on link aggregation port, the error message will be displayed to
indicate such configuration is not allowed).
16. Fixed that incorrect value of SNMP ifNumber. (DI20091127000010) 17. Fixed that if "IMBP" and "traffic_segmentation" are enabled in DGS-3200,
clients in traffic segmentation ports can receive ARP packets and DHCP
broadcast packets from other clients. (DI20091203000005)
18. Fixed that DGS-3200's CPU utilization became 100% when JWAC works via 15 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
19. Fixed that DGS-3200 does not erase unauthenticated MAC address entry
on its FDB, even after aging time out. (DI20091225000010)
20. Fixed that DGS-3200 does not erase igmp_snooping entry on LAG port
when receiving IGMP v2 leave report. (DI20091225000008)
21. Fixed that MAC-based access control entry cannot erased by ageing
22. Fixed that the incorrect display of mirror parts while âshow Configâ.
23. Fixed that guest VLAN PVID was changed if changing other portâs VLAN
24. Fixed that if LAG (Link Aggregation) is configured, DGS-3200 did not
transmit packets for a while when saving configuration.
25. Fixed that when Jumbo Frame function is enabled, even PC supports Jumbo
frame, PC cannot ping device after device reboot.
26. Fixed that after running for a while, DGS-3200 does not send any RADIUS
packets, and the ports cannot learn FDB entry when the port is enabled
MAC-based access control. (DI20100128000008)
27. Fixed that DGS-3200 delete VLAN via Web UI failed, although message
shows success. (DI20100204000017)
28. Fixed that two PCs supporting VLAN tagging and connected to same VLAN
ID tagged port cannot communicate (e.g. ping) each other in DGS-3200
vlan_trunk enabled ports. (DI20100203000010)
29. Fixed that "tagged_only" parameter on STP port doesn't work correctly.
30. Fixed that DGS-3200âs "arp_soofing_prevention" configured "port" has
different behavior from other model. (DI20100205000009)
31. Fixed that in DGS-3200âs Web UI, user cannot edit VLAN if there is a static
FDB has been created on that VLAN. (DI20100301000010)
32. Fixed that DGS-3200 does not save VLAN settings if VLAN trunking is used.
33. Fixed that the configuration of JWAC auth_failover cannot be saved. It lost
after reboot the switch. (DI20100315000006)
34. Fixed that "enable WAC function" does not saved after reboot.
35. Fixed that when MAC-based access control and STP functions are enabled
on the same port, BPDU was blocked and dropped by MAC-based access
control function. STP does not work on the port and traffic storm is
36. Fixed that Safeguard engine cannot be disabled. (DRU20100527000001) 37. Fixed that it needs to create an account "enable" onto TACACS+ server
database with new password. (DRU20100602000001)
38. Fixed that DGS-3200 TFTP UDP 69 port is opened by default, even though
the associated used function SIM is disabled. (DUSA20100617000001)
39. Fixed that if two or more DGS-3200 are cascaded and DHCP relay are
enabled in all DGS-3200, DHCP client (DGS-3200) in down linked unit
cannot obtain the IP address from DHCP server. (DRU20100707000004) 16 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
1. Client could still access the network when the configured JWAC idle timeout
is reached. JWAC will now correctly age out the client after the configured
idle time expires.(DI20090406000008)
V1.50.B019 2. After a client connected to DGS-3200 successfully passes 802.1X NAP
authentication, an error log (event ID 6275) appears in the NPS server. A 802.1X Accounting attribute âNAS-Port-Type (61): Ethernet (15)â has
been added to fix this problem. (DI20090325000019)
1. VLAN advertisement packet will not be sent if GVRP is not enabled on the
client ports. (DI20080411000016)
2. Multicast groups entries are not deleted while the switch is in non-querier
state and enable fast leave. (DI20080527000009)
3. The switch will not forward the group specific query to the client ports while
client sends a IGMP leave message to querier switch.
4. There will be packets loss if the switch receives massive amount of IGMPv3
reports to join the same multicast group address. (DI20080514000007)
5. Fixed the performance issue while show current_config by using telnet and
6. When data-driven multicast is enabled if client join/leave multicast groups
repeatedly, unknown multicast group will not be forwarded to router port.
7. In 802.1X host-based access control, after a client successfully
authenticates, moves to another port then move back which the ports
cascaded by hub. There will be no authentication even the authentication
status is âauthenticatedâ. (DI20080626000014)
8. The querier switch does not send IGMPv3 membership query message,
therefore, multicast group will timeout by default 260 seconds.
v1.35.B023 9. If serial number is not burned in the flash but the firmware supports the
display of âserial numberâ on the switch, it will be displayed as scrambled
code. Fixed the problem that there will be no serial number column if the
switch doesnât burn-in serial number.(DUSA20080709000001)
10. While enable MAC-based Access Control by local database, one client
connects to a port with a downlink unmanaged switch, another client
connects to the switch directly, only latest client who authenticated success
11. Incorrect authenticating state in MAC-based access control of web-GUI
even no user is authenticating on that port. (DI20080818000011)
12. An incorrect message will pop up if user deletes IGMP snooping groups VID
13. While enable RSTP and LACP application, the convergence will take around
3 minutes. (DI20081104000004)
14. The ânew lineâ symbol (0D0A) is inconsistent in configuration file.
15. âSave allâ configuration page cannot display in Firefox 3 browser on
FreeBSD7.1 OS. (DI20081105000023)
16. The switch will enter exception mode while using openSSH5.1 to logon the
17. CPU utilization will go up to 100% if multiple users login via SSH.
(DUSA20081105000001) 17 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
18. While enable RSTP, SA of BPDU is always system MAC, the duplicate MAC
cannot be learned on different ports and cause system IPIF no reply.
1. While auto configuration is enabled, if DHCP server and TFTP server are in
the same server, download configure will fail. (DI20081120000010)
2. There are two local3 facility parameters of syslog setting in web-GUI,
which should be local4 facility. (DI20081208000009)
3. All ports will become discarding designated status when MSTP is enabled.
v1.35.B023 4. âconfig scheduling 7â does not appear in configuration file.
5. When MAC-based access control is enabled on port1, client can pass
authentication, however, if the same client moves to port 8, which does not
have MAC-based access control enabled, client will be blocked.
1. The switch console freezes if changing any STP-related configuration (e.g.,
enable/disable STP ports, or reset configure).
2. The MST ID can not be configured correctly by WEB UI. 3. While one port leaves MLD snooping group, it will cause other ports to
leave the group automatically.
4. Add the parameter âreplace_DSCP â on ACL profile Ethernet, IP, Packet
content mask and IPv6.
5. The switch can not add entry for IP-MAC-Binding via D-View module. 6. Single IP Management: The Commander switch with D-Link WEB GUI 1.0
can not manage SIM members with new D-Link WEB GUI 2.0.
7. The IP-MAC-Binding entry is created via SNMP even when MAC and port
information are not provided.
8. When the âforward_unregeisted_groupâ is enabled, if one PC joins the
group, the other PC connected with DGS-3200 can still receive the
non-join mutlicast group data.
v1.11.B003 9. The client can not join MLD v2 group by using âfilter exclude null IP sourceâ
and can not leave group by using filter include null IP source.
10. A MLD v2 client can not leave a group if other group member keeps
sending join packet.
11. The NDP packets can not pass through DGS-3200-10 while
âfilter_unregistered_groupâ is enabled.
12. Switch only sends one Robustness control packet when the switch receives
leave packet, no matter what Robustness value has been set, either the
switch is in querier or non-querier state.
13. The entry of MLD snooping table is not deleted even the client sends leave
14. When receiving group specific query, the switch duplicates one extra query
packet to its VLAN member ports.
15. The switch does not delete the entry of the IGMP snooping table, even it
has received IGMP leave packets from clients. 18 DGS-3200 Series Firmware Release Notes
16. Inconsistent GVRP information between Web-GUI and CLI. When the client
disables VLAN advertisement under CLI or Telnet, it will show âenableâ on
17. The switch can not flood router advertisement, neighbor advertisement or
IPv6 PIM to all ports of the VLAN, when the switch learned router port in
18. If the client sends IGMP snooping/MLD snooping join packet first then the
switch learns a router port, the switch will not flood the multicast traffic to
v1.11.B003 19. While SSH server is enabled on DGS-3200-10, telnet client can not work.
20. The switch can not add 2nd and 3rd RADIUS servers. 21. When using MAC-based Access Control to authenticate a client, the switch
does not assign correct VLAN to the client even when it is successfully
22. Fix head of line blocking problem. If there are too many broadcast,
multicast or unknown traffics, the packet will be lost.
23. Change "cold-start" to âwarm-startâ in SNMP.
v1.00.B015 First release
* D-Link tracking number is enclosed in ()
Known Issues: Firmware Issues Version V2.00.016
None 1. The incorrect report will be learned to IGMP table. 2. IGMP leave message will affect different groups. 3. Cannot configure limited multicast address range with the same name of
the created profile.
4. Data driven learning table cannot update after deleting the multicast filter
5. Limited multicast address range cannot block multicast group correctly. 6. DGS-3200-16 fiber port LED will be still displayed if the fiber of combo port
disabled by software.
Per-port bandwidth control and per-flow bandwidth control are mutually
exclusive on the same port.
- DGS-3200 Series User Manual
- DGS-3200 Series CLI Manual
- DGS-3200 HW Installation Guide 19