1.We suggest user to install a Fedora with compiler environment to your linux system
2. Copy and Unzip the GPL source$
# mkdir /tmp/consumer
# cd /tmp/consumer
# tar xvfz THT-0K-003_new_consumer_release.tar.gz 3.Execute ./consumer_install to install THT-0K-003_new_consumer_release.tar.gz
4. Build the desired image. # cd /opt/bcm963xx_router
# make PROFILE=96338GWS
5. Launch the BCM963xx DSL router Web interface by connecting a Web browser to 192.168.1.1.
6. Select the Management => Update Software menu item.
7. In the Б─°Software File Name:Б─² edit box, enter or browse for an image in the
8. Click on the Б─°Update SoftwareБ─² button.
9. The BCM963xx DSL router will reboot using the image that was built from the